Friday, March 30, 2012

How to fix the problem with hanging YouTube videos in Chrome









The latest version. Google Chrome 16. 0. 912. 77 m. there is a very nasty bug with the service YouTube. Personally, I have, it appears in the following way: when I try to close the scanned spot, it is a universal freeze and crash the browser plug-in Flash. This situation does not suit me, and you probably also. Therefore, I suggest you a couple of tips that for some time settle the confusion!.







The first thing I want to note that the Chrome developers are aware of this bug and is already complete elimination of this error in the new version of Chrome. So come soon. Now for the methods that will allow you to ' get around ' this bug. I must say that such an arrangement is possible that the person you have my advice would be inoperative, so do not blame me if something suddenly will not work. So, after such a prelude, we go to our ' hacks ':.



  1. Let's say you have seen video on YouTube. Now you need to close. To do this go to any other table, and only then close the tab with a roller!.


  2. You can set the time.
    Chrome Canary. In which this bug I have not noticed.



Using the first option for a long time. While he gave me never led. Try it and do not forget to unsubscribe. Maybe I'm just so lucky.



No comments:

Post a Comment